We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. Your initial appointment will consist of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve time following the exam for diagnostic records. The records include X-rays, photos and impressions for study models and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
While we can often answer these general questions about treatment during the initial examination, we will address specific areas after careful analysis of the diagnostic records. We feel it is important to analyze each patient’s specific needs, because in-depth planning leads to superior results and higher patient satisfaction. We will then discuss treatment options, time frames and financial arrangements. We insist that our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of and how long it will take. Also, we will answer any additional questions.
Why Dr. Winburn…
- Dentistry degree and master’s in Orthodontics from University of Pennsylvania
- Awarded fellowships from four prestigious universities
- 33 years clinical experience
- 25 years teaching orthodontics – University of Manitoba
- Very easy going and approachable
- Dedication – above all Dr. Winburn’s priority has been and will continue to be keeping his patients smiling!
Why Winburn Orthodontics…
- Modern State-of-the-art Office
- Convenient Location
- Free Consultation
- Interest Free Payment Plan
- Family Discount
- No Referral Necessary
- Relaxed Environment
- And more….